Pages

3.03.2008

Here's wishing everybody had an excellent weekend!

Aside from my mom, nobody in my family ever answers email...which, I think, is why I choose not to send email - and possibly why I take my time in replying if I ever receive anything.

I've had some family members gripe and whine, and badger, and send emails of little substance - but filled with questions - and when I send a response in a very newsy letter, I get "Hey! What took you so long?" in return.

See? Why bother?

Somebody asked: "Don't you think reading this here will hurt their feelings?" My answer: "No. Since they don't read the blog, no biggie. Plus, if they did read it, it is the truth, and while the truth may sting a little....it shall set you free!!!!"

On to good things: Finished Project #1 for the final quarter.

That requires a "WooHoo!"

W-o-o-H-o-o-o-o!!!

As Producer, I had to write the rough draft script, create storyboards, est./manage crew, and push the editing of the b-roll and final prject. After that, Producer must then edit the script to match the actual tape, edit the storyboard to match, then hand the project in (all components) on time. Ta-daaaaahhhhh!

I am taking in a DVD to burn the project onto, and my hope is to load it here for viewing. We will see.

This week is busy...I have a meeting to attend Tuesday after class to get things lined up for helping out as a videographer on the Vagina Monologues theatrical performance in Southfield (lo-o-o-ong drive to Westland from Specs); the internship at the Bible Quiz show happens Thursday morning (lo-o-o-ong drive), and then possibly have a pre-show gig as photog on Friday at rehearsals - big 'maybe'.

It never rains, but it certainly does pour, eh?

Be well and stay happy. My love to all.

No comments: