Pages

3.02.2008

Q4:Week 27 - Can you believe there are only 6 more weeks to go?!

Holy cow! Six short weeks and counting. Mind you, that's of school. It's been 9 full months of non-employment, and I am getting weirded out. Freakishly terrified to open mail. Seriously anxious about having full time work lined up after the UIA ends late in May.

In fact, there will be just about a month between finishing at Specs and the end of unemployent income in order to really buckle down. The thought of returning to my old life in the corporate game leaves me feeling blue, especially after all of this time and money, but if a position presents itself I will jump on it so long as it helps get us back on our financial feet and in balance...just until this new career provides an opportunity.

I don't mind starting off at the bottom, so long as I know I can keep the bills paid, food on the table and the wolf from the door.

God willing, I will find out something positive about a job I phone interviewed for over a week ago. The decision is taking longer than first told to expect, but I know God is working in my favor, and whatever happens will be what is necessary to make the outcome go as it should in order for me to fulfill my dreams and the goal(s) in my heart. It is all according to His plan.

Until then, eyes on the prize. School ends for RTV 09-07 Aprill 11th, and we graduate April 18th!

Wish us well, and think good thoughts. Please throw a prayer out there for me, regarding that job. Thanks!

No comments: