Pages

3.29.2008

Alright, ya happy now? OFFICIALLY...2 more weeks

The next two weeks will be crammed with stress, trying to get demo's done (sharing time on the equipment, mostly) and being prepared for the last hurdle in "Career Perspectives". Although, good news, I did hear from the DWIFF (its founder, Scott Dunham http://www.dwiff.org/), and he asked if I would be interested in being his P.A. Very cool, no?

Hhmmmmm...what to say?...how to answer. [insert Church Lady face here]

D-oh!

Also, I will be wrapping up my stint as Audio Technician for "Bible Quiz Time" once production/taping ends April 3rd. Strangely enough, I will begin my next gig as a P.A. (Production Assistant/Grip) that same evening with Wolfman Mac!

I will find out my specific duties when I arrive at the studios...but this is all very cool, and necessary, and useful.

More in a bit, details to come. Until then, have a great day!

If you're looking for quilting photos & blog entires, they're now at: www.truenorthquilter.blogspot.com

No comments: