Pages

4.09.2012

OK, ok....

...so I've not "quit."

I'm still paddling (with a very short oar).

Treading water.

I'm soaking in it.

Wallowing, even.

Geez, all this moist talk has made me suddenly incontinent. Hang on - I'll be right back.

[time passes]

Are you still here? Ah, there you are. Thanks for waiting.

There's really not much to tell, although I have been called on the carpet for seemingly throwing in the towel and not explaining myself at all. But, haven't you just ever had one of "those days?" You know the sort I mean; when the apex of stupid stuff finally hits the summit of your tolerance level and you implode (or explode, even).

Well, I finally had enough the other day and vented out here. A few of you asked, and it's funny, but in explaining the issues and my feelings, I actually felt worse after sharing the what's-its and whys, than had I just not said anything and grunted a bit to make you all go away. It felt like because it was my stuff - not making sense to others (because it's not their feelings and emotions or issues) - that it just wasn't 'stuff-enough' to have a tantrum over.

"Suck it up" is actually how I felt (and interpreted) the responses coming at me.

Between crap communication, the lack of communication from others, the inconsideration of people, the choices I have had to make recently, the bills waiting to be paid, the lack of work, etc., etc., I just needed to channel 'it' somewhere other than through an open window at my neighbors (they don't much appreciate it -- go figure). A-a-a-a-nd I'm tired of studying. [primal scream]

Anyhow, I think I am done (feeling like a poopy-head) for the time being...but we'll see.

Oh, crap, and I still can't locate my mobile phone! Argh!

*Deep breath.*

No comments: