Pages

4.01.2012

Not

There may be a lot of things that I am, not the least of which includes being: funny, intelligent, creative, outgoing, caring (for the most part), unemployed (for the time being), capable.....geez, the list could go on and on, but let's get to the point.

I am NOT: Protestant (not that there's anything wrong with that); not an Aries (I am much better than that); not a magazine reader or subscriber (well, maybe I will read through the boys' Smithsonian when it arrives); I am nobody's fool, and: I do not have an aol account!

I really don't know where these BS information sites get their intel, but it is easily 60% to 80% incorrect. The fact that they post their fiction with little fear of retribution, or care regarding damage they may do to some one's good name or reputation, exceeds all reason.

Of course, the real reason I object to this propaganda is that there are some prospective employers out there who take everything they get off the web for the 'gospel', and God help you if they really think you spend time and money surfing the web for dates or twee-itering.

Hey, Mr./Ms. Employing Entity! If you want to know something about me, ask ME!

No comments: