Pages

4.13.2012

Passed my mid-terms

All is right with the world; mid-term tests are done and I made it through with room to spare (and then some)!

[sigh of relief]

Brian is suffering through another work funk and I am having a difficult time not 'gaaagghhh-ing' at him to look for something else. Step outside your comfort zone and try! See what options exist and learn something about yourself!! Try...at least try!!! [pant, pant, pant]

Even though he hears me say that it is far easier to find another job when you are already working, I am not sure he is taking that to heart.

Long pause [heavy sigh]

Ah, well.

On another page: Beautiful sunshine this morning, just like yesterday. So many things on my "want to do" list, but many more things on my "need to do" list, and I am combing through them looking for cross-referenced items to make the biggest impact.

And I'm combing, combing, combing....

This may take a while, so I will meet you back here in the near future. Have a great day!

No comments: