Pages

7.18.2012

Glad to be home

Could do without the entirely stuffy, humid, warm abode, but was still glad to arrive somewhere where I do not feel so....inadequate.

Thank you, Aunt Joan, for the hug, and for not judging me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Picked up Brian at the mechanic's garage on the way home, and hopefully, after tomorrow, the last of the work on his car (body work) will be done.

Weeks ago, the car was finished, but not "finished" finished...they had the wrong under-fender piece (for the driver's side wheel well) and neglected to get that re-ordered and installed before having Bud pay the balance and drive it away. It was left hanging, and has made me nervous ever since.

[heavy sigh] It's not my car, nor my money (however, life experience has taught me SO much). Anyhow...

...the kid has had to stay on top of these schmucks to make the final bit happen, but I had to push him this afternoon to commit to taking the damn car to the garage, or it never would have gotten done ('hovering').

Yeah, it's good to be home.

No comments: