Pages

7.02.2012

In the middle

Since I am a "middle child" it seems only appropriate I should currently be in the middle of a stint staying with my grandmother.

I stay {obviously} between the shifts that my aunts and my mom occupy on the 'Grammamian calendar' (and a couple of women hired to stay, when others cannot be here).

I am in the middle of the quilting process of a large quilt project at the moment, feeling good about the progress, and hoping to have it completed within a few weeks!

Halfway through a rather large tumbler of ice water, ready to douse myself with the rest and refill it to begin again.

Half done with this blisteringly hot day, but completely over the idea of summer already.

Let me know how you're doing....where you are currently melting. In the middle of the US, or somewhere more temperate.

Stay cool and stay safe.

No comments: