Pages

9.28.2012

Not here for your cross purposes

Hey!  I blog because it's therapeutic (some days). 

I blog because it shares information with [my] family, friends, and interested parties, without having to spend a lot more time retyping the same answers to similar questions over and over. 

I blog because (for the most part) I enjoy it.

Over the last week I have had three really odd comments from solicitous neenerheads, people I do not know....most of which had nothing to do with the blog they commented under. Now I find I am receiving the oddest tripe in the form of comments....written in Chinese characters, no less!

Seriously, if you think you can promote YOUR blog by way of insincere flattery and BS - think again! I don't require comments to validate my existence. 

Good luck with your self esteem issues, though, and trying to promote yourself elsewhere.  I know how to filter and use my delete functions.

Bye-bye, doo-doo heads.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thx for your post, I really enjoy your blog. Long time lurker, first time commenter, you know the drill. I tried to share this one time before, I don’t think it posted correctly…hopefully it will this time!

Anonymous said...

Awesome post, where is the rss? I cant find it!

FunnyLadyInRed said...

Thanks. :^/

A: I don't know...neither can I!