Pages

2.18.2010

78 down, 78 to go!

Stopped at the office supply store on the way down to Gram's yesterday, to get those copies for the work I need to get done (Production Management workshop), and I managed to get through a good number of pages/scenes last night. This morning I got up bright and early and got right to work where I left off.

Yea me!

I stopped to make breakfast for us, then lunch rolled around.

I have taken a break and looked at email for the first time in twenty-four hours, and have searched my regular sights for new jobs and opportunities, so now I am ready to get back to the pile of undone scene breakdowns.

Let's see how far I can get before dinner. I have it figured that if I get another 38 done today/tonight, I won't have much to do tomorrow and can relax a little. I will update you all later with my progress.

Have a great afternoon and enjoy the glorious sunshine! It is the only thing keeping me alert and energetic at this time.

No comments: