Pages

2.15.2010

No enthusiasm, no desire to move

I got home from Gram's yesterday late in the afternoon, and lolly gagged in getting anything started/done.

I would like to get out and go to the office supply store so that I can make 140 or so copies of the scene breakdown sheet for the work I must get done, but I do not feel like getting started.

And I really need to grocery shop so the place is filled with stuff the boys will need while I am gone AGAIN beginning tomorrow, but what's the point?

I really want to run to the bank and to the PO while I am out, too, but since neither of those are open today (another fricking bank holiday), I will not waste the gas leaving the driveway for one or two errands, when I can wait until tomorrow and get them all done.

Will I?

Good question, because right now, I have absolutely no enthusiasm for anything and no desire to move if I do not have to.

No comments: