Pages

2.18.2010

Alrighty, then

It's just about ten o'clock, and I am tired of writing out scene breakdown pages. LOL

No, seriously. Stop laughing! Hey, I mean it. LOL HAhahaha hee hee.

I am getting punch drunk just looking at them. Just when I think "wow, I have made a lot of good progress." Then, I look ahead and count the the number of scenes yet to do, and then at the page number of the script. I should never look at the page number. Never, never, never. It is never close enough to the end of the script to look like I really have made any headway at all, so I will not count the page numbers any more.

On the positive side, I am up to scene 104, so it ain't all bad. I'm a whole lot closer to being finished in time for Saturday morning, and that is all that matters, oui?!

No comments: