Pages

10.06.2010

Back to school

This will be the first time in three weeks that I will be back with Karl in his OCC classroom - Brian has been attending (reluctantly) since I began working the last project. But...it will be my first time at the new campus since he's begun the Maya class at CCS (in the city) - thankfully that isn't until Thursday evening.

The boys have been telling me of the pains and hoops and brick walls they have come up against in dealing with the CCS folks - and I am bent out of shape! This is not the first time we have had bad info and incredibly poor (to no) communication. I will be calling the program folks at CCS in the morning to issue complaints regarding the numerous mistakes and time wasting their staff has once again inflicted on a student. Unbelievable!

As for his community college class - animation - he is slowly getting through the last assignment, which is due tomorrow. I will post the mp3 file for viewing after the pieces have been scanned and digitized. His portion is really cute, and well done (and no, this is not motherly pride), so I am eager to see how it fits in with the rest of the other students' work.

More later. Have a great day.

No comments: