Pages

10.07.2010

A taste of Karl's OCC Animation class

This is one of four projects already completed in this particular class. Up to this point it has all been drawing, but yesterday, during class, the instructor introduced the group to sand drawing. It was interesting, and I could see where it could be a lot of fun to really get into, but it is time consuming to get any real detail, or to manipulate it 'just so.'

Karl was not so enthusiastic about this bit of animation technique, but his efforts in this small group project is the face that moves it's mouth (@ 00:11:00 in). The entire piece was a little short, so the instructor asked me to add a couple of seconds...mine are at the end (literally). The heart/snowflake and "end" were me (then I was asked to add some sound from their software package, to complete the thing).

Enoy! I will add more of Karl's work when it is saved in a format that allows it to be uploaded.

No comments: