Pages

10.22.2010

What I miss most of all re: the last film project

No, not really but they were delicious to munch on every now and then throughout the production day. At some point, the baked goods ceased to arrive at the locations, and the hords of eating faces increased tremendously, so leftovers (of any sort) became a thing of the past.

These beautiful bisquits aren't the thing I miss the most (though it's really a close second...hmmm, third. No, make that the fifth most missed thing), and while the boys had their fair share of lovely snacks too (like these and more), and delicious dinners every night, courtesy of Mike and Andrew (just way later than an American meal should be eaten), I do miss the ease of bringing home good food already prepared. Fewer dishes, less work, no thinking or planning necessary.

Dinner tonight will be beef stew. If I had a working oven we would also have biscuits...mostly because I am in a warm-bread-mood lately. Yesterday I made some pretty good turkey burgers for a late lunch, to help fill Karl's stomach before heading off to class, but none of them remain in the fridge (that's how I know the boys liked them), so it looks like we will be having that stew...not that I mind.

Hey, maybe for dessert I'll make chocolate pudding.

What's on your dinner table tonight?

No comments: