Pages

10.15.2010

Upward and onward

OK, well then...'onward,' at the very least.

The last two days were devoted to Karl and getting reacquainted with the house (digging out the sink from the mound of dishes, dealing with the mountains of laundry - mostly folding this time, getting back into the stalled kitchen project, etc). Now I only need to keep us moving in the right direction and keep the momentum up, and I think I have figured out how to do it. That's right, I am giving it (and by "it" I mean the current remod stuff and myself) a deadline!

A wha....?!?!?!

A deadline!? Are you nuts?

Am I crazy?

[not even a momentary thought]

Oh, yes my friends, I am. I am just that crazy.

Perhaps shooting for Thanksgiving...with the added insane notion of having turkey dinner here, eh? Is that enough pressure?

Oohhhh, I think it may be.

[insert a self-loathing maniacal grin here] Mwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha

Today, those two darned walls are getting primed whether any of us likes it or not, and then I am heading for HD to get the paint! Yea!

But before any of that, this is also trash day. So, it is time to get the garbage collected and out to the curb before all else.

OK, so....sideways and onward! It's still "onward," right?

No comments: