Pages

10.29.2010

Fall memories

I began sorting all of the photos I had of the boys (and others) earlier in the year, but became busy/distracted, and never allowed myself time (or permission) to get back to the task. The boxes sat stacked and gathering dust over the last several months, absolutely the wrong thing for pictures.

As time passed, other stuff was eventually added to the piles of photographs, and pretty soon there was a mound along one wall and spread over three chairs.

**May I add that the three chairs were added as a result to the remod work in the kitchen. EV-erything in the kitchen-dining area had to go somewhere, and it was easiest to store the dining chairs in my area in the lower level. Besides, it gave me surfaces to stack (more) stuff on.

[mumble grumble]

A day or so ago I grabbed the boxes of photos and began to sort through them for relevant pictures to share online, mostly because my sons were adorable when they were young, and because the pictures are bright and clear and they make me smile...so why not share them? Then I realized I could create a sort of chronological layout to view of Brian and Karl from year one to their late childhood years...possibly early adolescence.

Stay tuned, I'm still scanning the images, but I should have something for you very soon. Until then, how about the colors in this photo?

1 comment:

betsmo said...

Love the Fall colors....great picture...seems like yesterday, doesn't it?