Pages

10.18.2009

Onions and mushrooms and butter and spinach

Mmmmm....sounds like quiche.

I put butter out in a bowl a couple of days ago, and I think I was going to make peanut butter cookies. I was in the mood for an apple pie, but those darned cookies sounded so good. So I made neither!

Now, I am wanting quiche, but need to pick up spinach and more mushrooms to make it happen. I used the last of the spinach earlier in the week when I sauteed it with red peppers and onions (and a healthy dose of 'shrooms) to put in omelette's for the boys.

That reminds me, I need to get eggs as well.

But, if I make a smaller quiche, and settle for a smaller apple pie, I could make both the pie and the quiche and just keep dreaming about those peanut butter cookies.

Oh, and that reminds me I need to pick up bread, too. Karl and his PB&J sandwich cravings have left us bereft of bread.

No comments: