Pages

10.21.2009

Over the river

OK, well, we pass a few bodies of water, and I do think (technically) we cross a river on the way...but the important thing is that we visited grandma Schaffer and my mom for dinner, and spent some time playing cards and Sequence while visiting. I will be back to stay with Gram on Sunday, so I am preparing for the five day stay now.

This time I will be taking my sewing machine along for those moments when...

Yesterday was beautiful, and I am having a hard time believing that today is warmer (or will be) than yesterday! It is too overcast, chilly and windy to make it to the predicted 70*F promised. But then, I am beginning to find most things promised are never delivered.

Going back to my sewing and sorting. Making hay while the sun shines, for tomorrow they are promising more rain, colder temps and dreariness. Somehow, I think they will find a way to make certain those things come to fruition.

The buggers!

No comments: