Pages

12.14.2011

Had a long day with Karl at his college campus yesterday, straightening out crooked lines (dealing with issues) and scheduling him for an impromptu tutoring session. Then I waited....and waited, and waited some more for him to finish with class and then tutoring, etc.

I kept busy with the quilt while I waited; turning over the surplus backing to the front and basting it down (this helps to protect the edges of the quilt while I do the top stitching).

Today, I looked for work (like normal), made us a decent breakfast, and then got busy with creating the stencils for the top stitching/quilting. Currently I am in the middle of cutting out the first of (too) many, and man! - I just want to get started quilting!

Bud has a day off, and Karl is going back and forth between studying for his final, complaining about studying and goofing off on his PC when he should be studying. Please think motivational thoughts for Karl, and say a prayer if you're of a mind to. He needs all the help he can get to pass his final this week. Thank you.

It's just a blah, icky, wet day here. Whatever snow was left from the last squall is now melted and washed away with the constant rain, leaving it looking very un-Christmas-y outside.

Well, I need to get back to what I was doing, just wanted to stop in and say "hello" and to see how everyone is and what you're up to.

Be well, be happy, be creative!

No comments: