Pages

12.19.2011

Up too late

Stayed up entirely too late last night to watch "The Agony and the Ecstasy" on a local station.

I was doing fine with the film - remained engaged and upright (and awake), but found the hour's worth of commercials a little grating. As the movie drew to a close the commercials were peppered in closer and closer, making it grueling to stay tuned to the station. BUT, I did watch the entire movie - and I haven't seen it for at least 25 to 30 years!

Still got a kick out of the recurring exchange -

Pope Julius II: "When will you make an end?"

Michelangelo: "When I am finished."

I have plans for today however - a mission, if you will - and the lost time from the early morning hours are simply going to have to remain lost. I am rested and ready to move, and happy to have seen a classic movie I tend to quote from time to time. So, it was all time well spent.

Have a happy and productive day, one and all.

No comments: