Pages

12.31.2011

My last post for 2011

...mmmmaybe.

Who knows if I will jump on here and become last-minute-nostalgic for 2011, but right now I am ready to kiss it goodbye and send it on it's merry way.

Actually, I feel like smacking it on the behind and giving it the boot down a rather long flight of stairs, but bidding it a calm fare-thee-well seems the more PC way to handle the task, sooooo...

And I feel like a pizza.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Last year (just about this time - give or take 72 hours) I was feeling curious and wondered how I had managed to snare some readers.

In fact, I've asked this question a few times, but have never received any answers. [tisk tisk]

I've also noticed more views over the past twelve months from far-flung lands and surmised that it was just the happenstance of a word or phrase in one of my entries that 'popped' during your searches for something that brought some of you into my little reading hole.

I asked (way back when) if you wouldn't mind leaving a comment to say where you're from and to (maybe) let me know how you found me out here in the ww'verse (Browncoats UNITE!), but no one has ever dared 'speak.'

Cowards!

:^P

Because the readership has gone up quite a bit over the last year, I am also betting that some of what I have to say must be a bit amusing, or curious, or enlightening (somehow) to keep some of you returning from time to time - and that is very cool.

Of course there are some of you who have me scratching my head. I mean I can't help but wonder how some of your searches for "male enhancement" products, for example, (or shaved body parts) gets you looking in my direction, but um, er....well, that is to say....some of you have strange 'hobbies.'

However you got here - welcome! And if you're a returning reader - welcome back! I hope you find this little corner of the world interesting enough to continue stopping by from time to time throughout 2012.

No comments: