Pages

1.21.2013

Found this

From: Kajil Sharma 
Re: Please respond my letter
Date/Time and so on

Found this in my SPAM box this morning, and my first thoughts were not kind. Sorry, but that's the truth.

"Please respond my letter."

Um.....hmm, let me see.

NO!

And that was the nicest comeback/thought I had.  Really, it was. 

Really.

Of course, when you simply place your cursor over the name in the inbox you can see the ghost pop-up of the email address these spammy emails use.  There's absolutely no need to ever click on any of your SPAM-filtered email to open it "just in case." 

You would have to be an idiot to open ANY email from an address you do not recognize.  DO I need to repeat this?   mmmmm....I feel I do.

You would have to be an idiot to open ANY email from an address you do not recognize. 

But I do admit to enjoying some of the creativity of the names used....I just don't respect any of the scoundrels, nor do I open their tripe.

"Please respond my letter."  At least they used "please."

I said "NO."


English much?

See. I told you my first responses/thoughts weren't nice.  Now, let's see what else I can find.

No comments: