Pages

1.17.2013

Lately

It's been a week since my last post.  Guess I just haven't had much to say of late. 

I mean, there's lots to post about - plenty of things to update or announce - but when I get in here and set my fingers to the keyboard, it all seems so....so-o-o....what?

You know, I think some days it comes down to the fact that I only know a handful of you reading this stuff, and I think to myself: why should I bother?  There are the friends I talk to on a regular (or somewhat regular) basis, and a relative or two who stay in the know (hi, Aunt Deb). I mean, it gets plenty of hits, and daily there are readers, but do you really read?  Or are you searching (googling, b-inging, asking jeeves, however it is you fall in here) for something else, and a word or phrase you used directs you to my blogging 'door'?

You are here, you may read, you may smile, laugh or nod in agreement with some articles, but you never respond.  You visiting strangers, from far flung corners of the globe....say "hello."  Ask a question.  Introduce yourself...but don't stay anonymous.

And for Heaven's sake, if you're here, trying to figure out if it would be possible to leave a spammy-type comment to solicit hits on your own websites, bugger off!  Those sorts of comments will be deleted in the spam folder.

See, lately I've grown very tired of people who take advantage, who aren't thankful, and those who spend their time (and waste mine) lying.

No comments: