Pages

1.10.2013

They did it!

The boys muscled the heavy, oak, trestle table out the front door, down the hill around the house, and into the back door of the lower level.  And just like that [finger snap], my sewing area has a fabulous work surface!

I have been sitting in the living room for the past several years, using the table there, and taking up space in the process.

Finally, the urge to make that view disappear became too much for me, and I did something about it.

There's a small percentage of items yet to move before the entire undertaking can be considered complete, but for the most part there is an incredibly vast (and marked) difference upstairs and down!  All for the better, too.

Thank you, my babies, for your wonderful help.

1 comment:

FunnyLadyInRed said...

"Hi! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts. [followed by extra deleted BS, which included a website reference to drive their commerce]"

Ah, you ignorant spammers. You transparent, conniving bunch of twaddleheads. You think that by stroking my ego and sending some seemingly complimentary tripe, that I am just simply going to approve the comment and allow you to advertise for free through my blog ?? HA!

Sure, you can follow me, and yes/no/maybe, I might have a twitter acct, but I rarely use it. So, suck it!

And just so we're all clear - a REAL person would never ask (nor need to) about following a blog...they would just follow the necessary tasks and button clicks to make it happen, you rube!

I'm keeping the nice portion of your comment, BS though it may be (thank you), and eliminating the advertising for your 'financial' website just to screw you over - as you do to so many others with your spam.

Posted by FunnyLadyInRed to You Must Begin at Thursday, January 17, 2013 6:16:00 PM