Pages

1.28.2013

Wheeeeww!!

What an incredibly l-o-n-g weekend.

Lead five sewing classes - each one quite different from the others - and mostly kids to boot!  Little germ factories. Yech!

Hey, you parents who don't take part in your children's grooming habits (and there were three of them in one class load)....EW!  Long, skanky, broken/chipped fingernails, caked with dirt and layered with boogers (and booger 'film' from funny noses), ratted hair and smudges on their faces.  Um....hose 'em down and rinse them off, or don't bring 'em out in public.  Little girls do NOT need to have long nails.  It's not attractive, and if you don't help them with the grooming, then it's just ugly, gross, and unsanitary.

Yeesh!

And specifically to the parent of the child who was quite obviously ill: WHY DID YOU BRING HER OUT OF THE HOUSE TO A ROOMFUL OF PEOPLE?!!?  Seriously!!!!!!  I can feel the bubonic plague welling up inside me as I type.  You didn't need to share that!

[insert annoyed, gutteral noises of disgust and loathing here]

Excuse me while I make myself a glassful of Airborne.  More later - if I'm not on my deathbed.

No comments: