Pages

8.07.2010

And another thing

I did (finally) get a phone call from one of 8 film projects I contacted for work over the last week, and was told my information had been sent on to the Sound Mixer!

This is a promising thing, since you RARELY get any notification at all that your email was even looked at, much less considered.

The sound man now needs to call me for an interview/looky-loo, or simply choose me (from the raft of other submissions) as the Boom Op! Yup, that's right. This could be a second legitimate, paying, feature film job in one year!

The only details I have are that they are not covering travel or a room to stay in, it is for four weeks in Grand Rapids, and will begin the tail end of August.

Stay tuned for more updates, and thanks for the prayers...I can use them one and all!

No comments: