Pages

8.23.2010

Headed home today (again), for more than a day

Returned to Livonia for the weekend to pick up time for one of the other people who stay with Gram, but it put a crimp in my plans to finish the kitchen. Hopefully, I can get the floor sanded later this afternoon, and then stained/finished tomorrow - EARLY! My desire is to have the carpenter return Wednesday to finish the project lock, stock and barrel. After that, I can move forward.

However, after this entire last three weeks, I am beginning to wonder if "forward" is a direction in my repertoire. It sometimes feels as if that it is something I am incapable of. Is my forward movement under my control?

I do everything I can and still feel like I doggy-paddled the wrong way up a one way canal.

Classes for Karl begin at OCC on the second of September and sometime soon for CCS in Detroit, too, so shuttling him will be my job for a while. Brian is supposed to have signed up for a couple of courses, too. Still trying to get him to tell me when his classes are so hopefully we can carpool a bit. For the time being I am going to step away from the keyboard and get into he day. Perhaps I will write a bit more later.

No comments: