Pages

7.23.2011

Nothing like it

There is nothing like the happy feeling of zipping through email. Going from one website to another, surfing the web for jobs and communication without having to wait for a site to load.

The boys are still in bed sleeping, so I have the entire DSL bandwidth to myself!

That's right...I am looking for work and switching websites like nothing. Like a hot knife through butter. Like I had a job and could afford to pay for fast internet! I love surfing in the morning!!!!

Better get back to it while I can. Once Igor and Twinkmeister get online....connectivity crawls! I may as well string up a tin can to a cord and draw myself pictures - that is the only way I can get connected with my information when the knuckleheads get online.

The saddest part of today is sitting in here, looking for work and looking through email, when the weather is beautifully cool and I could be outdoors getting something done. But there's nothing like being able to surf! Look Ma - no waiting!!

No comments: