Pages

1.03.2012

Dean Martin is in my head

And he can stay there, too! All day (and night) if'n he wants to. ;^)

Funny thing. I had a Freudian slip as I typed the headline. I wrote: "Dream" instead of 'Dean' - no wonder there, though, I do adore the man and his music.

Yesterday, I was in a retro sort of mood while I quilted and I guess I must still be in the zone, for after I came in from running Karl's thank you notes out to the mailbox, I can't stop humming "...baby, it's cold outside."

It is finally nippy and more winter-like out there. Bright and sunny, but c-o-l-d! I've made myself a bracing cup of tea and am heading back to the quilting in a heartbeat, just wanted to pop in and say "hello."

Hello! :^)

2 comments:

Rie said...

This is always a great place to visit. One of Detroit's quiet gems. Also a must see is Greenfield Village, Detrit Historical Mueseum which is not quite as big as the DIA. Also include the Charles H Wright muesum of African American History. The Building alone is something to see. Glad to see everyone out and having fun! Love you guys, Maria.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes how refreshin' to find 'nother lover of our most beloved Dino. Thanks ever so much for liftin' up the name of our Dino in this way. Never was, never will be anyone as cool as the King of Cool...oh, to return to the days when Dino walked the earth. Know that your Dino-reflections are bein' shared this very day with all the pallies at ilovedinomartin. Keeps lovin' our Dino!