Pages

1.11.2012

Good morning to the Netherlands!

I have been quilting my britches off in an attempt to finish a submission piece....and I am still working at it. Needless to say, I have taken little time to do much else with a tight deadline looming, but I have looked for work, checked email and quickly wandered through a few sites here and there to clear out the cobwebs and re-energize before sitting back at the machine and my mountain of material.

Alliteration fun! ;^)

One thing I do look at from time to time is the stats here for the ol' blog, and I noticed someone (or several someones?) in the Netherlands have been reading through very recently.

Hello and welcome!

Please don't think I am the typical American woman - although there are many like me (similar situations, hobbies, interests, family types, etc), I am unique and atypical in many more ways than not.

Let me know if something doesn't make sense to you, as I am familiar with the miscommunication that can happen with translation. Not that you can't read English, but phrasing and humor are not always the easiest to pick up on when migrated from the English language to another.

And for Heaven's sake, don't let me scare you off.

Have a good day, everyone, and I will try to give a rough report of the happenings for the past few days sometime tonight.

No comments: