Pages

1.19.2012

Stop the insanity!

Karl's Christmas snow finally turned up.

It's snowing like mad out there, and I can't tell if it is also somewhat foggy, or if the snow is just so dense it is appearing foggy. It's close to a whiteout at present! The odd thing seems to be the snow is constantly switching up; first falling fast and heavy, then light and snow globe-y, then hard and straight to the ground - as if someone were throwing it from the roofs and tree tops. So strange.

But, it's not all about the weather, is it? No, it never is. ;^]

I washed a goodly amount of laundry yesterday, and sorted through some old papers - applying my new "merciless standard." After having donated a pile of clothes to the Purple Heart I became a little fixated on cleaning out and cleaning up a bit further.

In fact, it all actually became quite a distraction to the quilting process. Consequently, I am very dissatisfied with the results of my hours spent at the machine yesterday, and am giving serious thought to pulling out a huge portion of the poorly quilted area and quilting it all again! Yikes!

It's all just too much craziness for my liking right now. Too much.

Stop the insanity!

No comments: