Pages

6.19.2009

Greek Rocket War Video (not any more)

{Greek Rocket War} I had a video added, and it was great fun to watch, but....
...just as there are spam artists, con artists, and people who think it's ok to hijack and subvert the intellectual property and/or internet sites of others, I found someone had reversed their link to the video and were using my blog link as a way to drive traffic to something other than that video.

Why does everything have to be about money or crime, or popularity or one upmanship?

I hope you can Google the Greek rocket war on your own, and see what crazy fun the Greeks can get up to.  I won't be adding any further links unless I can control the verification myself.  Below is the original text from the June 2009 post.  Sorry for any confusion.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Just putting this out there because...
My heart is ever in Greece, and now you see why - maybe. They know how to live, to have fun, to have a history, to share, to dance, to celebrate...
Kali mera.



No comments: