Pages

3.06.2010

An early morning return email to mom

Howdy and good morning!

Had a busy day yesterday, and I FOUND ONE PUNCH BOWL! I stopped looking after that find and figured it would have to do.

Am packing just now, and I am running it all over in my head so I don't forget anything. For such a short stay, there is still too much crap going into that car!

Ugh!

To make matters worse, I keep getting up earlier and earlier - always ahead of the alarm. This morning, when I found I could not sleep any longer, I got up and looked at the time. 5:42A.M. @!&!#$!?*@**!*#

I hopped back in bed hoping to snooze a little longer...but I couldn't, so I just got up.

The girls caught on about 20 minutes later, and Cleo came down to remind me she might be hungry. She does like to cuddle, too, and we spent about 10 minutes just watching the sky go from tones of dark blue and purple to burnt, rich orange and beautiful robin's egg blue - from the bottom up. She lay across my arms as we stood at the door, and by the time I put her down, my arm was moist from the happy drool and she was purring loudly.

Now to get busy. Brian and I will be on the road around 11 or so, aiming to get to Livonia around noon.

Love you,

me

No comments: