Pages

3.01.2010

In like a lamb, out like a lion?

Any opinions, anyone? Suggestions? Arguments? Differentials? Anecdotes?

You've heard that old expression haven't you? "In like a lion, out like a lamb." That's in reference to March; but has anyone ever heard any other little ditties about the remaining eleven months? I never have.

(And yes, I know I reversed it in the title...hello!! It is day one of March. It's sunny and mild, and the whole week has already been prognosticated as becoming beautifully warmer with each passing day. Yeah, 40* on Sunday? "LAMB!" Definitely.)

Let's see if we can come up with something for each of the others, shall we.

January - In like a drunk, out like you threw up on the sofa.

February - In like a mess and out like a spilled container of curdled milk in the back of your fridge. (The mess is starting to look pretty good, isn't it?)

Well, you get the idea...but I am certain you can be a lot more creative. I challenge you to come up with something for January through December, otherwise....I am going to have to do it on my own. Do you really want that?

No comments: