Pages

3.08.2010

Monday, Monday...can't trust that day

Isn't it funny how some days you can wake up with a song in your head? I don't know where it comes from, but today, my song is a Mama's and Papa's tune from the sixties

"Monday mornin', you gave me no warnin' of what was to be...."

I called the house to be certain the boys were up and around - Karl has his second week of 'Soft Skills' work in Oak Park, and the transport driver will arrive as scheduled whether I am there or not, and today is Brian's day to be mother hen and get his little brother moving.

I was glad to find Bud had stepped up, even though I had not reminded either of them the night before about the deadlines and such...but I was most worried about Karl not having breakfast and not having provisions for lunch - whether he opted to visit his favorite deli or take something with, but they seem to have it under control....so today, I have to let go and believe/trust/have faith.

"...sometimes, it just turns out that way..."

What song is playing in your head today? Hope it's a good one, everybody.

No comments: