Pages

11.08.2010

Another dozen and a half down

By my count (in the dark garage) I have about twelve boxes to go before I have literally gone over everything trying to get together material for the sale.

Oh, and for the record, I tackled 26 boxes that first day. 26! I......am a monster!!!

With any luck I will be coming home with far fewer boxes of books to put away. Even if I only manage to sell half of the stock I am taking, I would be satisfied...but I KNOW I am going to sell a lot more. It's in the Master plan.

Made Brian come out to the garage and move his tires from the middle of the floor to right next to the door, so tomorrow (or Wednesday) he can get them loaded into his car and up to the mechanic, to swap with the wretched old (bald) tires he's been riding around on for easily the last year. One more thing checked off the list - yea!

The rest of the week is pretty full, and I am going to need all of the daylight hours I can get my hands on to fit it all in. So, if you will excuse me, I am off to bed because I am bushed. I barely kept my eyes open for the last part of Castle - sheesh.

But that's OK, because I got a lot accomplished, and I worked hard for these sleepy eyes.

No comments: