Pages

11.25.2010

Need to get to bed, but before I go....

...I broke through the wall! The Eastern MI v Western MI film production wall! I'm through it...I'm in.

I've been home for the better part of an hour now, and I really should tell you all the good news.

I got the scripty position in GR on "The House of the Rising Sun."

OK, honestly, it's more like: I GOT THE SCRIPTY GIG! I GOT IT...I HAVE A THREE WEEK - AND IT'S ALL PAID!!!! This makes the fifth legit job this year, and the forth actual paying gig (would've been five had the rip-off artist in Flint not gyped me).

Haven't read the script, yet, obviously, since I've just spent the last 4.75 of the last 5 hours on the road, and then talking to my sons about the month to come, but I have to turn around and head back for an all day read and dept head meeting in two days - so I will have to stumble through it in short order just to be familiar with it for the meeting. So forgive me tonight if I just limp away to bed nod off until tomorrow morning. Once I am fresh I can regale you with a little of the tale and a few of the pertinents.

Thank You, Lord, for your blessings - which are many.

1 comment:

Rie said...

All you have to do is believe! God will do the rest! God Bless you on this Thanksgiving Day! The Best is yet to come! Maria.