Pages

11.26.2010

Glad I have the job, but...

....I wish it could begin 2 weeks later than is scheduled. [sigh] It really couldn't come at a worse time.

Karl is so close to the end of each of his classes, I am having a hard time with separation anxiety already. It's hard enough to keep him motivated and active with his work even being here, in the house, within arms reach! Letting go of sheparding him...pushing him, urging him, making him work to finish his projects.....this is going to be my undoing.

And now that I am not going to be here for the final weeks to get stuff done and turned in - I am terrified at the idea that all of the time and energy (and the tuition) will be for naught if he doesn't see it through to the end, as I know he can.

Please send some encouraging thoughts our way, and throw a prayer in, too. Karl really needs the positive energy to cross that finish line.

No comments: