Pages

1.17.2011

Hey, I'm selling books again!

Albeit the sales are online, and not face to face.....but I am now online and selling books.

OK, to be 100% honest, I've started an account and registered books on the Half.com site to sell (thanks for the help, Jean), and I have roughly 20 titles listed thus far, but at the blinding rate of a handful of books registered per hour (LOL), I should have a fair amount 'out there' that people will realize they can't live without in very short order.

Hey, if your child has a favorite teacher, or you would like to gift your local elementary or high school library, here is a great and fairly inexpensive way to do it. Head to Half.com and look for my "store" - Funnyladyinred - and find nothing but new books for sale there. I have all sorts of books that are no longer in print (OOP) and first editions, which are great collectibles.

Please be patient - until I manage to upload a fair portion of my stock, you may not find a title you are looking for....OR, you may happily find books you never knew about before! Either way, feel free to send a note and ask. I probably have it and just haven't gotten it listed, yet.

No comments: