Pages

1.10.2011

Possible gig in Muncie, IN

Spoke with a producer tonight about a project starting this spring! It isn't the same job I wrote about earlier, but it is a legit job and it will be fun to work.

She was very positive and receptive to my becoming their script super...as long as I would double as a 2nd AC, too.

She will speak to her director and another producer on the team about me tonight, and then will arrange a phone call between us all (they are in California and NY) later in the week. From there, I will get a copy of the script and then things will move forward. Oddly, she was hoping (I think) that I would be interested in the Art Dept/Set Dec or Props, and I suppose I could go that way if it was truly necessary, but I told her I would prefer Scripty first (and role into EPK, too), assisting in the camera area to a point.

I guess we'll see.

There are several gigs I applied to over the last 2+ weeks, least of which is a month long (or more) gig in Africa over the tale end of the spring. I am certain they have probably more responses than they can go through, and I most likely won't hear from them, but it's been fun to daydream about the idea of traveling to Africa for a film job!

Anyhow, I have a lead on a fresh job. And I've spoken with someone regarding that project, and passed the first hurdle. Soooooo....I am already head and shoulders up on last year. :)

No comments: