Pages

8.13.2011

Back from putting in a new lawn

I spent the last part of the morning, and the first few hours of this afternoon at Klaus and Erika's, helping Klaus put in a lawn (where I had been weeding the last two weeks).

And now, the deed is done.  Hopefully, by the end of the summer (perhaps by the end of September) there should be something to show for the hard work and effort.  It took roughly twelve to thirteen hours to clean it out, prep it and get the seed and cover in to place.  Thankfully, Klaus and I worked together today to get the lawn down, or it could have been a very long day.

Now, we wait.  Very exciting!

Next, I think I will clean up and watch some paint dry.  Nooooo.......I am going to work on something from the sewing pile.  Wait!  I need to get to the grocery store first. 

Well, whatever I decide to do, you can bet it won't have anything to do with grass.

No comments: