Pages

8.03.2011

No go

Had a brief conversation with Klaus when I called to let them know I was on my way over to finish the weeding, and he said that he and Erika had just spoken about how wet last night's rain left the ground, and they feared it was too muddy to work in.  So we agreed that I would head over tomorrow - if the conditions seemed dry enough to them for me to work in.

Ah well.  Found time, I suppose.

For the time being, Cleo is happily laying on my right foot and I am searching for more work online.  I've already applied to two new postings before eight o'clock this morning (both forwarded to me by friends), and I will hope to hear from either (or both) in a day or two.  I know, I know....don't push it and don't get your hopes up.

Too late!

Ah, see! It's raining again, and man is it ever sticky.  So much humidity!  You could swim in it...I'm tellin' ya!

In a bit I will pull out my project from last week's class and work on it - maybe even apply three more layers.  But the light is so poor, I fear lining up registration marks and mixing proper colors would be a challenge I am not willing to take on.  Perhaps working on a sewing project would be a better idea.

Back later.

No comments: