Pages

11.28.2011

Are you kidding......again!?

I don't know what you'll be doing at seven-after-nine this evening, but I have a life, and I will be living it - right up until that moment, and then directly afterwards.

Yeah, you're out there somewhere, my cretinous fiend (and no, I did not mean to type "friend") - and you know who you are.

If you want to be me so badly why aren't you paying my bills, feeding my cats, taking care of my family issues, getting K to school and back, and on and on?

Why aren't you?

WHY??

You wish to steal my online identity. You want access to my life? You want to be me?? You are a fool.

This is the second time in less than a month (third in under two months) where someone has decided to assume my online account identity, hijack an e-account, take over an email address, etc.

Really?

Have you so little to do with your own life that you have a need to cause issues and wreak havoc on someone else? That's sad....so very sad.

You are sad.

At nine-oh-seven P.M., I will be resetting an account password and resuming control of another email account someone has decided to hack/hijack/commandeer/play with. Yes...again!

See, here's what I think: I think (no...I know) if I had that sort of 'talent', that knowledge to invade, undermine, worm my way in without permission, I would be working somewhere, making sums of money and having a life (of my own). I would be doing some good with this knowledge and NOT trying to make somebody's life a living hell.

I would get a job!!!

Are you reading my message, Mr. (or Ms.) Nobody? Do you get where I am going? Now, go seek some therapy and get a life away from your keyboard, and leave the rest of us alone, for crying out loud.

No comments: