Pages

11.26.2011

Still a little under the weather, but....

The cold is still rattling around in my head. Stuffy nose off and on, a bit runny periodically, but nothing like it was. Thankfully.

The cough is a bit of a hassle, but that too has eased from last week and I am breathing fully - without hacking - now. Yea!

However, I am at the point where the thick gunky nasal crap slides down the back of your throat and you have to work to expel it (or at least make it move). Ew, sick, I know.

Overall, I am generally better, and grateful for the break. Sleeping is better, thinking is clearer, cooking is possible again.

Going out today to take advantage of one sale - I need the binding material for the quilt project - so I plan on getting out and back quickly. Rrr-i-i-i-i-ght. I know, I hear you.

Never before have I ever joined the throng of people for the 'Black Friday,' first-holiday-shopping-weekend, but this time it is a must. Hopefully, the worst part will be the lines, and the colors I am hoping for will be where I need them to be.

No comments: