Pages

6.13.2011

Comment to a comment

Yes, Crosby -

I do love it.

The frenetic pace, the creativity, the 'community' of the crew. The responsibility to your position/task, the random odd hilarious moments, the sense of accomplishment.

Then, of course, there's the ultimate sense of satisfaction in seeing a finished product on a screen (silver or television).

Thanks for the consolation...sorry if my venting became shrew-ish; I was in a bad place. Would have responded in a comment forum box, but blogger won't accept my comments. (I KNOW, go figure!)

Look for House of the Rising Sun to be released on DVD July 19th. There are a lot of unnecessary f-bombs, but the cinematography is gorgeous. And I am understanding Detention of the Dead is due out this year, yet. No word on distribution, so whether it gets to theaters before stores is still a mystery, but it was fun to shoot, and I can only imagine the final product will be fun to watch. I'm excited!

No comments: