Pages

2.02.2012

Just a bit

Finished the background quilting late yesterday afternoon, and I cannot tell you how I have waited and worked towards that goal! It felt as though every time I stitched through an area and could move on, the quilt grew another three feet, and I would still have as much (and more) to quilt. I knew I was making progress, but it never felt like it....does that make sense?

At any rate, I am now on to another detail of that project, but I can relax a little, too, and that feels good.

I'm poking my head out of my hole and looking around - like that poor groundhog in PA - and I am seeing daylight and a chance to move on. Forget about shadows and winter.

Once this project is completely done I have plans to rearrange the lower level - including my sewing area. It's time to shake things up and get out of old ruts. Time to finish other projects in different areas of my life and home, and I'll be dragging the boys with me!

Sshhhh...don't tell them, let it be my surprise.

;^)

Anyhow, this was just a bit of news for the day. Have a nice Feb 2.

Photos and more info on my quilting projects at: www.truenorthquilter.blogspot.com

No comments: